Capital Works Program
These documents are available in alternate formats upon request. Please contact the City on 9400 4000
The Five Year Capital Works Program document has been prepared to provide detailed information about the City’s Capital Works Projects planned over the next five years for the following program areas:
- Parks Development Program
- Foreshore and Natural Areas Management Program
- Parks Equipment Program
- Streetscape Enhancement Program
- Traffic Management Program
- Parking Facilities Program
- Major Road Construction Program
- Paths Program
- Storm Water Drainage Program
- Street Lighting Program
- Road Preservation and Resurfacing Program
- Bridges Program
- Building Construction Works Program
- Major Projects Program
The Capital Works Program has been developed to meet anticipated community infrastructure needs and the future development of the City with the strategic direction for the Program provided by the 20 Year Strategic Financial Plan and the Joondalup 2022 Strategic Community Plan.
Council has approved for construction only those projects listed in the first year of this 2013-2014 Five Year Capital Works Program. All projects detailed in the consecutive years 2014-2015 to 2017-2018 are approved for listing in the Five Year Capital Works Program.
The document contains a Five Year Overview, program summary sheets depicting the purpose, background and some comment for each of the program areas. Following each summary sheet is a five year list of projects within the program area.