Platinum50+ Adventure offers a wide range of exciting activities and excursions to people aged over 50 years who are:
- Residents of the City of Joondalup
- A member of the City of Joondalup Leisure Centres.
The program promotes fun, friendship, adventure and independence.
The January to June 2016 Platinum 50+ Adventure program will be posted to existing customers during the week of 14 December 2015. Existing customers are welcome to complete their express enrolment form and deposit it in the express box from Monday 21 to Thursday 31 December 2015 at the City of Joondalup Leisure Centre - Craigie.
From Monday 11 January 2016, new Adventurers can enrol at the City of Joondalup Leisure Centre – Craigie or by phoning 9400 4600 for credit card bookings.
Due to the popularity of the Platinum 50+ Adventure program, a special enrolment process is in place to ensure everyone has the opportunity to participate.
- An express enrolment period applies for previous Adventurers. New customers can enrol at any stage after the express enrolment period, subject to availability, by calling 9400 4600 or by visiting reception at the Leisure Centre - Craigie
- One excursion will be allocated per person from the top three preferences provided
- There is no limit on the number of activities that can be requested
- Enrolments are allocated in a fair and equitable random draw
- All attempts are made to match requests with actual activity bookings, however as there is limited availability on some outings, it is not always possible
- A waiting list of names is created once activities and excursions are fully booked.
Activities and excursions cost $12.50 per person. Credits or refunds will only be issued for medical reasons and must be made in writing and be accompanied by a medical certificate.
In addition to the Platinum Adventure program, the City's Leisure Centres also provide a Platinum Fitness program for those aged over 50 years. To view the program of classes, please view the Group Fitness timetable.
For further information contact the City on 9400 4600 or via email.