There are many great reasons to volunteer. Some reasons people volunteer include to:
- Learn new skills
- Share life experiences and skills
- Contribute to society by helping people who may be disadvantaged
- Meet new people
- Make new friends
- Give back to the community
- Make a difference
- Gain experience and contacts to help find paid employment
- Build self-confidence
- Have fun
- Stay active and engaged with the community.
Become a Volunteer
Volunteering has many forms and is diverse. A meaningful position can be found to suit everyone’s unique skills, abilities, knowledge and interests.
For further information please contact the Joondalup Volunteer Resource Centre on 9400 4734.