There are many great reasons to volunteer. Some reasons people volunteer include to:
- Learn new skills
- Share life experiences and skills
- Contribute to society by helping people who may be disadvantaged
- Meet new people
- Make new friends
- Give back to the community
- Make a difference
- Gain experience and contacts to help find paid employment
- Build self-confidence
- Have fun
- Stay active and engaged with the community.
Become a Volunteer
Volunteering has many forms and is diverse. A meaningful position can be found to suit everyone’s unique skills, abilities, knowledge and interests.
For further information please contact the Joondalup Volunteer Resource Centre on 9400 4734.
National Volunteer Week Sundowner Celebration
Sunday 22 May 2016, 4.30pm - 6.00pm
Currambine Community Centre, 61 Delamere Avenue, Currambine
A HUGE thank you to those that helped or attended our fantastic National Volunteer Week Sundowner Celebration!
Attendees enjoyed special guest presentations, complimentary refreshments & canapés and delightful classical entertainment from the talented Astbury Ensemble!