These documents are available in alternate formats upon request. Please contact the City on 9400 4000.
KidSport is part of the $20million State Government initiative Sport4All. Sport4All aims to increase participation in community sport and recreation throughout Western Australia.
KidSport is being administered by the City in partnership with the Department of Sport and Recreation making it possible for more Western Australian children to participate in community sport and recreation. Eligible families can receive subsidies of up to $200.00 per calendar year for each child to go towards local club registration fees.
Individual eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be aged 5 - 18 years
- Applicants must have a Health Care Card or a Pension Concession Card
- Applicant’s primary place of residence must be in the local government area they are applying to
- It is preferred that applicants register with a club that is in their local government area.
Club eligibility criteria:
- Not for profit and incorporated and if applicable, affiliated with a recognised State Sporting Association or have affiliation through a State organisation
- Business/privately owned where individual members must be affiliated with a recognised State Sporting Association or have affiliation through a State organisation
- Must register for KidSport through the Department of Sport and Recreation.
For further information contact the City on 9400 4252 or via email.