Subscribe to Environmental Events Mailing List
Subscribe to the Environmental Events mailing list to be kept informed of upcoming free environmental events.
Flora Walk in Shepherds Bush Reserve
Join local flora experts David Pike and David Hancock on a walk through Shepherds Bush Reserve and learn about the diverse flora of the Reserve.
David Pike is a longstanding member of the Wildflower Society of WA, Vice President of the Northern Suburbs Branch of the Wildflower Society, President of Friends of Star Swamp Bushland, Member of Friends of Trigg Bushland and Member of Friends of Lake Gwelup.
David Hancock is the founder of Natural Area Consulting Management Services and a board member of the Society for Ecological Restoration, Revegetation Industry Association WA and the International Plant Propagators Society.
Date:Sunday 18 September 2016
Time:10.30am for approximately 1 hour
Location: Shepherds Bush Reserve, Kingsley (meet at the paved path leading from Newhaven Place).
For further information please contact John Chester on 0408 985 022.
- May 2016 - Nyungar Bushtucker and Cultural Heritage Tours
- April 2016 - Sustainable Gardens Seminar
- March 2016 - Free Bike Checks by the Bike Doctor, Mullaloo
- November 2015 - Spring in the Park, Flora Guided Walk, Central Park Joondalup
- October 2015 - Creatures of the Dark Night Stalks, Bird Watching Walk and Talk
- September 2015 - Food Gardens Seminar with Terra Perma, Padbury
- May 2015 - Nyungar Bushtucker and Cultural Heritage Tours, Joondalup
- April 2015 - Sustainable Gardens workshop with Josh Byrne, Currambine
- March 2015 - Free Bike Checks by the Bike Doctor, Mullaloo
- March 2015 - Clean Up Australia Day, various locations in City of Joondalup
- October 2014 - Garage Sale Trail
- October 2014 - Creatures of the Dark Night Stalks
- September 2014 - Yellagonga Plants and Birds Tour, Joondalup
- September 2014 - Food Gardens workshop with Josh Byrne, Connolly