Facilities for Hire and Use
These documents are available in alternate formats upon request. Please contact the City on 9400 4000.
The City's magnificent beaches are available to host those special occasions such as weddings and naming ceremonies. With 31 venues available for hire throughout the City, you will be spoilt for choice when choosing a facility for you next meeting or function. In addition to sport, recreation, leisure and community groups, these facilities are used by commercial organisations and private citizens for a wide variety of activities.
The facilities range in size and functionality from small meeting rooms to large halls capable of catering for up to 250 people. For your convenience, the hire of all community facilities includes the use of tables, chairs and a serviceable kitchen complete with stove, fridge and mini-boil urn. Bookings can be made for functions, private parties or community events.
The City maintains in excess of 300 passive and active parks and reserves for the use and enjoyment of residents, as well as sport, recreation and community organisations.
The City has a large number of tennis courts available for hire spread across numerous suburbs.
To find a facility in your local area, please use the Community Directory. If you are interested in hiring a facility, please contact the City's Community Facilities Bookings Office at Whitford.
Winter Season 2017
Please submit your bookings for the upcoming Winter Season, 1 April 2017 to 30 September 2017.
- Junior and senior bookings need to be completed on separate application forms
- Parks and facilities can be booked on the same form
- Complete the number of teams (seniors) or individual (juniors) - base on last years numbers and update when registrations have been finalised
- Ensure you attach your club's Public Liability Insurance (Certificate of Currency).
Please complete, print, sign and return forms to the Bookings Office via:
- Post: City of Joondalup, PO Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919
- In person at the Community Facilities Bookings Office
Whitford Library Building
15 Banks Avenue, Hillarys
Opening hours: 9.30am to 5.00pm weekdays
- Call 9400 4268