The City provides free, confidential information to all residents about financial issues including:
- Mobile phone contracts - advice with contract obligations and difficulties
- Car contracts - information on entering into a contract or an agreement to buy a car and your legal or financial responsibilities
- Centrelink - Youth Allowance, Austudy and information about other benefits
- Housing - information and support, and can negotiate or advocate on your behalf
- Credit cards, contracts and banking - information and options to resolve financial problems
- Managing your money and budgeting - assistance to help you to better manage your money and take control of your finances
- Bills - information and advice with payment options
- Referral - the financial counsellor is able to provide referrals to other appropriate services.
For further information or to make an appointment please contact the City on 9400 4213.