eRates Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don’t have a current Rates Notice to register?
Call Rating Services on 9400 4574 and once your identity has been confirmed by answering questions relating to the property, the information required to register can be provided.
What happens if I don’t click on the email verification link within 48 hours?
This email link will no longer work and you will need to reregister for the eRates service.
What can I do if I have deleted the “Registration Successful” email?
Go to the eRates page and type in your email address. The system will recognize this email address and resend the “Registration Successful” email.
What can I do if I have deleted the Rates Notice email?
Go to your “Registration Successful” email, click on the “Manage your eRates subscription” button and an email history of rates notices is available for you to view.
What if I own more than one property – do I have to register for eRates for each property separately?
Once you have been successfully registered for one property you can use the “Registration Successful” email to click on the “Manage your eRates subscription” button where all the properties you own will be shown. You can then change the delivery method for the other properties that you own.
How do I amend my email address?
Go to your “Registration Successful” email and click on the “Manage your eRates subscription” button. You can then change your email address from the “Your details” section. An email will be sent to your new email address for you to verify and amend your details.
What happens if I change my email address but don’t click on the email verification link?
The details will not be amended until this link is clicked on so the details will remain unchanged.
Do I have to set up a password for eRates?
There is no password required for eRates. Secure links are emailed to access your eRates subscription and rates notices.
If I register for eRates, how do I receive my Green Waste Tipping Vouchers etc that are normally posted out with the rates notices?
The email you receive will provide access to your annual rates notice plus the information brochures such as the City News and Green Waste Tipping Vouchers which will be available for viewing/printing.
Sign up to eRates and WIN!
The City of Joondalup now offers ratepayers the option to receive their rates notices via email. Register for this convenient and environmentally friendly service by Tuesday 28 February and you will be placed in the draw to WIN a $500.00 Lakeside Joondalup Shopping City gift card.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is being run by the City of Joondalup (“Promoter”) to promote eRates.
- Entries and information on the prize and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition is open to ratepayers of the City of Joondalup, who are already registered, or register to receive their rating notices via the eRates platform between Wednesday 1 February and Tuesday 28 February, 12.00am AWST.
- Ratepayers can register to receive their rating notices above
- The winner will be drawn on Tuesday 7 March, 12.00pm at the City of Joondalup Administration Building, 90 Boas Avenue, Joondalup, 6027.
- There will be one winner chosen at random from a database of eligible eRates registrants. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize consists of one $500.00 Lakeside Joondalup Shopping City gift card. The gift card is not transferrable for cash. Expiry date noted on gift voucher.
- Prize components may alter at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- If the prize is lost or stolen it will not be replaced.
- The prize is subject to all other relevant Terms and Conditions of the sponsor.
- The winner will be notified by phone, email or mail.
- Collection of prize will need to be arranged by the winner following notification of their winning entry.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delivery or travel costs associated with claiming a prize.
- The winner must collect their prize by Wednesday 7 June 2017 or it will be forfeited.
- The information that entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the competition.
- By entering this competition the entrant consents to the use of their contact details for the purposes described in these terms and conditions.
- Photographs may be taken of the winner when the prize is collected for marketing and media purposes and the Promoter retains the right to use these images without seeking prior approval of the prize winner.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize or entering into this competition.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability or any goods or services offered as the prize.
- Lost or misplaced vouchers cannot be replaced or reissued.
- Elected members and employees who are ratepayers in the City are ineligible to enter the competition.