139 Dampier Avenue, Mullaloo – Short Term Accommodation (Holiday House)
The City has received a planning application for the above and you are invited to comment on the proposal.
The application requires the City to exercise discretion under its Local Planning Scheme No.3 and/or the City’s Short-Term Accommodation Local Planning Policy. The proposal consists of the following:
- Change of use from single house to holiday house.
- The holiday house will operate from the existing dwelling. No external modifications are proposed.
- The house will have a maximum of six people at any one time.
- Guest parking is available within the property boundary.
- If approved the holiday house will be required to operate in accordance with a code of conduct and management plan to the satisfaction of the City.
You may wish to provide a submission on the proposal, as a written comment, by Friday 28 January 2022.
Submissions can be made via the online Planning Consultation Submission Form below, an email or via post to P.O. Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919.
Submissions will be considered as part of the overall decision-making process.