15 Hocking Parade, Sorrento – New Technology Centre (Sacred Heart College)
The City has received and is currently assessing a planning application Educational Establishment (new technology centre) at the above address and you are invited to comment on the proposal.
A copy of the development plans can be viewed by clicking the link below.
The development includes:
- Demolition of existing arts and technology building and construction of a proposed new Technologies Centre for Sacred Heart College
- Three new buildings are proposed in the north eastern corner of the site
- The buildings are sunken from Hocking Parade with retaining ranging from 6m to 1.4m
- The redevelopment will result in one additional classroom
- Modification of the service drop off area and car parking to the north, resulting in the loss of three parking bays
- Mixture of vegetation retention and new vegetation
- Replacing of existing fencing with garrison style fencing
- Minor relocation of stair access to Hocking Parade
You may wish to provide a submission on the proposal, as a written comment, by Tuesday 28 January 2020.
Submissions can be sent to the City via email or posted to P.O. Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919.
Submissions will be considered as part of the overall decision making process and if you choose to make a submission, you will be notified of the outcome of the proposal.
For assistance in reviewing the plans or for more information on this proposal please contact the City on 9400 4100 or visit the City’s Administration Centre.