16 Sunlander Drive, Currambine – Proposed New Shopping Centre
The City has received and is currently assessing a planning application for a new shopping centre development at the above address and you are invited to comment on the proposal.
A copy of the development plans can be viewed below.
The development includes:
- A Coles shopping centre development consisting of a 2,485m2 supermarket, 200m2 liquor store, 120m2 Café and 1,005m2 back of house.
- Access to 186 car parking bays accessed from Silver Fern Avenue (newly created subdivision road) with 111 under shade sails.
- 552m2 landscaping around the site, predominantly on the external face of the site.
- Loading area and access and bin storage access from Connolly Drive.
- The main façade of the development faces south which includes a mixture of metal sheeting and aluminium framed glazing. Stone facades, pattern screening and perforated metal sheet screening are also proposed.
- A 10m high pylon sign along with other associated signage on the facades.
You may wish to provide a submission on the proposal, as a written comment, by Friday 5 February 2021.
Submissions can be made via the online Planning Consultation Submission Form below, via email or via post to PO Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919.
Submissions will be considered as part of the overall decision-making process.