2 Warrandyte Drive, Craigie – Home Occupation (beauty therapy)
The City has received a planning application for the above and you are invited to comment on the proposal.
The application requires the City to exercise discretion under its Local Planning Scheme No.3 and/or the City’s Home-based Business Local Planning Policy. The proposal consists of the following:
- Home Occupation for beauty therapy proposed
- One customer at a time by appointment only
- Customer parking fully contained within the site
- Maximum of six clients per day
- Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm and Saturday 9.00am – 2.00pm.
- No signage proposed
- Operating within the dwelling.
You may wish to provide a submission on the proposal, as a written comment, by Thursday 3 December 2020.
Submissions can be made via the online Planning Consultation Submission Form below, via email or via post to PO Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919.
Submissions will be considered as part of the overall decision-making process.