2019 Valentine’s Concert: Terms and Conditions of ticket purchase and entry to the venue
The City of Joondalup Valentine’s Concert (“Concert”) is presented by the City of Joondalup (ABN 64 245 472 416) of 90 Boas Avenue, Joondalup WA 6027 (“City”).
These Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase of all tickets whether purchased online from Ticketbooth or purchased from a City Customer Service Centre and cover both purchase and entry to the Venue.
Terms & Conditions of tickets purchased from Ticketbooth appear on their website.
By purchasing tickets, Patrons accept and agree to the following conditions:
- Pre-sale tickets to the Concert are only available to eligible City residents and ratepayers aged 18 and over.
- The City is made up of the following suburbs: Beldon, Burns Beach, Connolly, Craigie, Currambine, Duncraig, Edgewater, Greenwood, Heathridge, Hillarys, Iluka, Joondalup, Kallaroo, Kingsley, Kinross, Marmion, Mullaloo, Ocean Reef, Padbury, Sorrento, Warwickor Woodvale.
- Customers who require assistance can visit a City of Joondalup Customer Service Centre during business hours to purchase tickets. Please note payments are accepted until 30 minutes prior to close of business at both locations.
Joondalup Administration, 90 Boas Avenue, Joondalup – Opening hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Whitford Customer Service Centre, 15 Banks Avenue, Hillarys – Opening hours: 9.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9.30am – 1.00pm.
- The pre-sale of tickets is restricted to residents/ratepayers of the City only and is available from 9 am Monday 5 November – 9 am Monday 19 November. After 9am Monday 19 November tickets will be available to the general public.
- There is a limit of one transaction of 10 tickets per person per day.
- Lost tickets can be reissued by contacting Ticketbooth.
- No on-selling of tickets is permitted.
- Children aged six to 16 years require a ticket, which is to be purchased by an adult when purchasing their tickets.
- Only valid ticket-holders will be granted admission to the Venue. Patrons may present a Ticketbooth e-ticket in hardcopy or via an electronic device for scanning in order to gain entry to the Venue. (See FAQ’s for further information.)
- Residents/ratepayers and concession card holders must present valid identification to gain entry to the Venue, along with their tickets. (See FAQ’s for further information.)
- Onsite parking is limited and access to the car park is not available until 4.30pm.
- Gates to the Venue open at 5.00pm; patrons are not permitted to enter the Venue prior to this time.
- Patrons enter the Venue at their own risk and neither the Joondalup Resort nor the City will be liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered or incurred.
- Patrons must remain inside the marked areas of the Venue at all times and follow instructions from event staff or security staff.
- Children must remain under close adult supervision at all times.
- The following items are not permitted into the Venue and will be confiscated:
- Wine spikes
- Banana lounges
- Sun shelters
- Animals (except for assistance animals)
- Dangerous items (e.g. weapons, fireworks, laser pointers)
- Professional audio and video recording devices
- The City reserves the right to check bags for prohibited items for safety and security purposes.
- Cabin-sized esky or cooler bags (up to 26L in size) are permitted. Any larger items will not be permitted into the Venue.
- Low chairs (seat no more than 15cm from the ground) are permitted toward the front of the seating area.
- Higher chairs and prams (unless fully disassembled) are only permitted toward the rear of the seating area.
- No unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings of the artists’ performance are permitted.
- Under extraordinary circumstances and due to no fault of the City, he City reserves the right to vary the roster of performing artists and the advertised program should circumstances require.
- Tickets are non-refundable (see point 24 for refund terms if the event is cancelled).
- The Concert shall proceed “rain or shine” unless conditions become dangerous. Should the concert be cancelled, rescheduling is not guaranteed. In the event of a rescheduled performance, tickets will remain valid. If the Concert is cancelled all Patrons are eligible for a refund and details of the refund process will be communicated via Ticketbooth and the City’s website and social media platforms.
- Accessible parking is available at the venue on a first come first served basis. A valid ACROD pass must be displayed to access this parking. Patrons without an ACROD pass but with difficulty walking please contact the City to discuss your needs on 9400 4921.
- An accessible viewing area is provided at the Venue. The area is offered to Patrons with a disability and an accompanying guest who has a Companion Card, on a first come first served basis.
- The City cannot guarantee that all Patrons will have a full and unimpeded view of the performance.