25 Sundew Rise, Joondalup – New Medical Centre (early intervention centre)
The City has received and is currently assessing a planning application for a new development at the above address and you are invited to comment on the proposal.
A copy of the development plans can be viewed by clicking the link below.
The development consists of the following:
- An early intervention and therapy centre for The Autism Association of Western Australia;
- Includes a car parking area, playground, hot desks, an administration office and a number of individual consulting, meeting and training rooms of various sizes;
- Vehicular access from Sundew Rise via a two-way crossover – 34 car parking bays (22 staff, ten visitor, two ACROD), plus three drop off bays and four motorcycle bays are provided onsite;
- Pedestrian access from Sundew Rise via ramp and stairs – four entrances to the building each facing the car parking area;
- Native groundcover, shrubs and 11 shade trees provided within the car parking area, six trees within the verge and garden beds with climbers and shrubs within the two courtyards of the building.
You may wish to provide a submission on the proposal, as a written comment, by Friday 11 September 2020.
Submissions can be made via the online Planning Consultation Submission Form below, via email or via post to P.O. Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919.
Submissions will be considered as part of the overall decision-making process.
For assistance in reviewing the plans or for further information on this proposal please contact the City on 9400 4100.