28 Rountree Way, Marmion – Home Occupation (occupational therapy)
The City has received a planning application for the above and you are invited to comment on the proposal.
The application requires the City to exercise discretion under its Local Planning Scheme No.3 and/or the City’s Home-based Business Local Planning Policy The proposal consists of the following:
- Paediatric occupational therapy proposed
- 9.00am – 3.00pm Monday to Friday
- No more than one child and parent at any one time to a maximum of 15 clients per week
- Business operations contained within the dwelling (indoors only in treatment room within existing dwelling)
- Client parking full contained within the site.
You may wish to provide a submission on the proposal, as a written comment, by Tuesday 13 October 2020.
Submissions can be made via the online Planning Consultation Submission Form below, via email or via post to P.O. Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919.
Submissions will be considered as part of the overall decision-making process.
For assistance in reviewing the plans or for further information on this proposal please contact the City on 9400 4100.