29 – 31 Acacia Way, Duncraig – Proposed Child Care Premises
The City has received and is currently assessing a planning application for a new child care premises at the above address and you are invited to comment on the proposal.
A copy of the development plans can be viewed by clicking the link below.
The development includes:
- A two-storey concealed roof design with a combination of painted rendered walls, face brick work and cladding. A maximum building height of 7.87 metres is proposed.
- Two play spaces, one being on the ground floor to the northern side of the site, and the other being to the upper floor to the western side of the development.
- A single vehicle access point from Acacia Way providing access to the 28 bays located to the southern side of the site.
- A maximum of 92 children and 15 staff at any one time.
- Operating hours between 6.30am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
You may wish to provide a submission on the proposal, as a written comment, by Monday 28 September 2020.
Submissions can be made via the online Planning Consultation Submission Form below, via email or via post to P.O. Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919.
Submissions will be considered as part of the overall decision-making process.
For assistance in reviewing the plans or for further information on this proposal please contact the City on 9400 4100.