30 Blackpool Promenade, Iluka – Home Occupation (accounting and bookkeeping)
The City has received a planning application for the above and you are invited to comment on the proposal.
The application requires the City to exercise discretion under its Local Planning Scheme No. 3 and/or the City’s Home-based Business Local Planning Policy. The proposal consists of the following:
- Business operated by the owner/occupier of the dwelling and a business partner, within the guest bedroom (15m²) on the ground floor of the dwelling.
- Business is mainly online/cloud based and visiting clients at their premises. Few clients will be visiting the dwelling.
- One 0.2m² sign on the garage.
- Business partner and client parking in front of the existing garage, within the existing driveway and crossover.
- Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm.
You may wish to provide a submission on the proposal, as a written comment, by Friday 25 September 2020.
Submissions can be made via the online Planning Consultation Submission Form below, via email or via post to P.O. Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919.
Submissions will be considered as part of the overall decision-making process.
For assistance in reviewing the plans or for further information on this proposal please contact the City on 9400 4100.