3A Devon Court, Warwick – Home Business (guardian safety pendants)
The City has received a planning application for the above and you are invited to comment on the proposal.
The application requires the City to exercise discretion under its Local Planning Scheme No. 3 and/or the City’s Home-based Business Local Planning Policy. The proposal consists of the following:
- Business operated by the occupier of the dwelling with one full time, two part-time and six casual employees. No more than five employees working at one time
- Business operated within two rooms in the backyard (75.9m2) and two rooms in the dwelling (18.61m2)
- Business operates mainly online or over the telephone, with some local pick-ups
- Parking for staff and clients comprising two bays on site and two bays within the verge
- Advertising signage (0.88m x 1.21m) attached to the caravan
- Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm.
You may wish to provide a submission on the proposal, as a written comment, by Monday 7 December 2020.
Submissions can be made via the online Planning Consultation Submission Form below, via email or via post to PO Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919.
Submissions will be considered as part of the overall decision-making process.