44 Callistemon Street, Greenwood – Home Occupation (beauty therapy)
The City has received a planning application for the above and you are invited to comment on the proposal.
The application requires the City to exercise discretion under its Local Planning Scheme No.3 and/or the City’s Home-based Business Local Planning Policy. The proposal consists of the following:
- Home Occupation proposed for beauty therapy
- One customer proposed on site at any one time
- Business operated within the existing dwelling
- Parking fully contained within the site
- Operating hours as per the Home-Based Business Policy
- Applicant is the sole operator, no additional employees proposed
- No signage proposed.
You may wish to provide a submission on the proposal, as a written comment, by Friday 22 January 2021.
Submissions can be made via the online Planning Consultation Submission Form below, via email or via post to PO Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919.
Submissions will be considered as part of the overall decision-making process.