60 Shenton Avenue, Joondalup (Joondalup Health Campus) – Hospital (additional level to approved car park)
The City has received and is currently assessing a planning application for an additional level to the previously approved car park at the above address. The car park is currently under construction, and you are invited to comment on the proposed additional level.
A copy of the development plans can be viewed below.
The development includes:
- A third level car parking area, in addition to the ground floor and levels one and two that were approved as part of DA20/0965;
- An additional 197 parking bays plus nine motorcycle bays, resulting in a total of 742 car bays and 27 motorcycle bays across the development (total includes 18 accessible car bays);
- A maximum building height of 14.53 metres;
- Powder-coated vertical screens to the upper three levels, consistent with the previous approval; and
- No changes are proposed to:
- the footprint of the building
- entrance or exit to the car park
- ground floor commercial tenancies.
You may wish to provide a submission on the proposal, as a written comment, by Thursday 14 April 2022.
Submissions can be made via the online Planning Consultation Submission Form below, an email or via post to P.O. Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919.
Submissions will be considered as part of the overall decision-making process.