68 and 70 Readshaw Road, Duncraig – Proposed Child Care Premises
The City has received and is currently assessing a planning application for a new child care premises at the above address and you are invited to comment on the proposal.
A copy of the development plans can be viewed below.
The development includes:
- A single-storey building with undercroft car parking area. The building comprises painted rendered walls and a steel pitched roof design
- A maximum wall height of 6.6m and overall building height of 8.2m
- A combination of fill and excavation across the sloping site, with retaining walls proposed along the rear (southern) and eastern side lot boundaries
- An outdoor play space located along the western third of the site adjacent to the Marmion Avenue boundary
- A single vehicle access point from Readshaw Road with a six-metre wide crossover providing access to the 28 bays located to the eastern side of the site
- A maximum of 92 children and 18 staff at any one time
- Operating hours between 6.30am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
You may wish to provide a submission on the proposal, as a written comment, by Tuesday 10 November 2020.
Submissions can be made via the online Planning Consultation Submission Form below, via email or via post to PO Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919.
Submissions will be considered as part of the overall decision-making process.