92 Selkirk Drive, Kinross – Home Occupation (hairdressing and makeup)
The City has received a planning application for the above and you are invited to comment on the proposal.
A copy of the development plans can be viewed by clicking the link below.
As this proposal is considered to have a minimal impact on the broader area surrounding the subject property, notification letters relating to the proposal have only been sent to a selection of landowners and occupiers in the property’s immediate vicinity.
The application requires the City to exercise discretion under its Local Planning Scheme No.3 and/or the City’s Home-based Business Local Planning Policy. The proposal consists of the following:
- Home Occupation (hairdressing and makeup)
- One employee who is a member of the household
- Operating within the dwelling
- No more than one client visiting the premises at a time
- Maximum of six clients per day
- Parking not fully contained within the site (0.9m encroachment of one customer bay into the verge)
You may wish to provide a submission on the proposal, as a written comment, by Friday 29 May 2020.
Submissions can be made via the online Planning Consultation Submission form below; an email or posted to P.O. Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919.
Submissions will be considered as part of the overall decision-making process.
For assistance in reviewing the plans or for further information on this proposal please contact the City on 9400 4100.