941 Whitfords Avenue, Woodvale – Redevelopment of the Service Station and New Fast Food Outlet
The City has received and is currently assessing a planning application for redevelopment of the service station and a new fast food outlet at the above address and you are invited to comment on the proposal.
A copy of the development plans can be viewed below.
The development includes:
- A 24/7 BP service station with a 265m2 retail building, including a Wild Bean Café.
- A fuel canopy housing eight refuelling bays.
- 20 car parking bays on-site.
- A McDonalds restaurant comprising 360m2 of gross leasable area, attached to the northern side of the service station.
- Associated McDonalds drive through facility, with dual lane access on the southern side of the service station.
- Associated signage for both tenancies including two free standing pylon signs along Whitfords Avenue and one pylon sign along Trappers Drive.
You may wish to provide a submission on the proposal, as a written comment, by Thursday 30 July 2021.
Submissions can be made via the online Planning Consultation Submission Form below, an email or via post to PO Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919.
Submissions will be considered as part of the overall decision-making process.