72 articles found

Frequently Asked Questions for lodging a building, planning or environmental health application online

What applications am I able to lodge? Once you become a registered user within the City of Joondalup you can lodge: Building [...]

Lodging house

Under the Health (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1911, a ‘lodging house’ is any building or structure or part of the building or [...]

Public buildings – event approvals

Most events being held in the City require the event organiser to obtain an approval under the Health (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act [...]