68 articles found

Frequently Asked Questions for lodging a building, planning or environmental health application online

What applications am I able to lodge? Once you become a registered user within the City of Joondalup you can lodge: Building [...]

Keeping of bees

The City’s Animals Local Law 1999 require any person wishing to keep bees, to first obtain written approval from the City. Bees can [...]