4 articles found

Frequently Asked Questions for lodging a building, planning or environmental health application online

What applications am I able to lodge? Once you become a registered user within the City of Joondalup you can lodge: Building [...]

Trader’s permits

The City’s Local Government and Public Property Local Law 2014 requires vendors selling goods and services in a public place, to hold a [...]