The City’s Anzac Day Dawn Service, hosted in conjunction with the Joondalup City RSL Sub-Branch at the Joondalup War Memorial in Central Park.
Patrons must present their ticket in hard copy or on an electronic device to gain entry to the event. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult to gain entry to the event. All children require a ticket to get access to the event.
The Joondalup City RSL Sub-Branch together with the City of Joondalup will host a service of remembrance to honour the men and women of Australia and New Zealand who served and died in wars and conflicts around the world. 2021 marks 100 years of the Royal Australian Air Force.
Following the service, tea, coffee and ANZAC biscuits will be served compliments of the City of Joondalup.
The City of Joondalup continues to be guided on public events from the Department of Health WA. Mandatory contact registers will be required onsite please allow additional time prior to the start of the service. Being COVID safe is a shared responsibility, ways you can help include the following:
- Download the SafeWA app prior to arriving at the service. The SafeWA app can be downloaded through the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. If you don’t have a mobile phone, you will be able to register your details manually.
- Practice physical distancing when moving through the event site and queuing for facilities.
- Listen out for COVID safe information at the event and follow the directions of signage and event staff.
- Practice good personal hygiene by washing your hands when using facilities and the hand sanitiser provided throughout the site and covering coughs or sneezes with a tissue or your elbow.
- If you are feeling unwell it is important that you do not attend the event.
For further information call 9400 4438.
187 Grand Blvd
Joondalup WA 6027