Swan Valley Adventure Centre – Commando Course and Crate Stack
Tickets open at 12pm Monday 21 March for City of Joondalup Residents only. Please enter your suburb to register. Tickets to the general public open on Monday 28 March.
Spend the day out at the Swan Valley Adventure Centre where there’s so much fun to be had! First off, experience the ultimate stamina test and try out the commando course. Navigate through cargo nets, tunnels, balancing challenges and much more to become the commando course winner! After catching your breath and refuelling with lunch, you will then get set a new challenge – build the highest tower possible made of crates. Two participants are on top of the tower building it higher and higher, whilst the rest of the team are suppling the crates and holding the ropes to ensure their safety. The highest stacks wins!
- BYO - Bring your own meals/snacks/money for extras
- P - Physical/outdoor activity. Please bring hat, water bottle, socks and enclosed shoes. Wear appropriate clothing for activities and weather conditions
- W - Water activity. Please bring swimming gear, hat, towel and change of clothes
- D – Separate disclaimer or waiver forms to be signed by guardian prior to activity day
** Please note registrations will close two days prior to event date.
Registration and What to Bring:
Step 1 – BEFORE COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW: Ensure the participant is within the age range specified above prior to following the payment process. You will not be refunded if you incorrectly book for the wrong age.
Step 2 – Make sure the participant has completed the Youth Services Membership Form prior to registering. Note: Only one form per young person is needed.
Step 3 – After registering, you will receive a confirmation email that contains information for what to bring on the day including:
- Your ticket - can be physically printed or displayed on a smart phone on arrival.
- Bring your own lunch and snacks as there is nowhere to buy lunch.
- Any additional Waivers/Forms to complete - physical hard copies of these must be produced on arrival. Complete the Swan Valley Adventure Centre Wavier form. Please print and bring with you on the day.
Cancellations and Refunds:
The City will take direction from the State Government on any restrictions that may be in effect at the time of the events. Events may be subject to change due to availability of suppliers, venue capacity and COVID social distancing restrictions. Every effort will be made to inform participants and caregivers if changes occur.
Young people 16 years and older may be required to show a valid COVID Vaccine Certificate for entry. Ensure that a Vaccine Certificate and another form of ID are available on the day, if required.
For general non-attendance: Individual refunds will only be given if a medical certificate is presented to the City.
For COVID related non-attendance or close contact isolation: Individual refunds will be given if the City is informed prior to the morning of the event booking. Parents/Guardians will need to provide a copy of a letter, email or text message related to the isolation requirements and its effect on attendance.
If the City is not informed prior to the event taking place, then refunds will not be issued. Refunds may take up to eight weeks to be processed. No other credits will be given.
If you require further information about the City’s youth programs and events or for assistance with your bookings, please:
Heathridge WA 6027