Learn computer coding
CoderDojo is a volunteer led, worldwide movement running free coding clubs (Dojos) for young people. Come along to learn how to code, develop websites, apps, programs, games and much more. CoderDojo makes development and learning to code a fun and sociable experience.
- Learn from others and provide peer support
- Develop 21st century computer skills
- HTML, Scratch, Python programming
- Improve your skills in the language of code
- Suitable for ages seven to 17.
- Sessions run 4.00pm – 5.00pm
- Sessions held during school term
- No bookings are required and sessions are free. Due to social distancing requirements, attendees will be limited to 25 ninjas at each session.
Due to COVID-19 safety requirements, it is recommended that students bring their own laptops.
To keep up to date with CoderDojo and other Library events and programs: