Communication Survey Terms and Conditions
Categories: Community and Libraries
Published on 17/04/2019
The below terms and conditions apply to this competition.
- This competition is a promotion run by the City of Joondalup (“Promoter”).
- Entries and information on the prize and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible to win, complete and submit the 2019 City Communications Survey Form to be eligible to win one of four $500.00 Westfield Whitford City vouchers.
- Survey must be completed in full and include respondent’s contact details to be valid.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- Competition opens Friday 1 March 2019 and closes 5.00pm WST Friday 12 April 2019. The competition will be drawn at 3.00pm WST on Friday 10 May 2019 at the City of Joondalup Administration Building, 90 Boas Avenue, Joondalup, 6027.
- There will be four winners chosen at random. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by Friday 17 May 2019.
- The total prize pool value is $2,000.00.
- Prize components may alter at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter will not be liable for any change in the value of the prize between the date the draw commences and the date the prize is claimed.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Collection of the prize will be organised by the winner following notification of their winning entry. The Promoter will not be liable for any delivery or travel costs associated with claiming a prize. The winner must collect their prize by Friday 31 May 2019 or it will be judged forfeited.
- The information that entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the competition. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their contact details for the purposes described in this clause.
- Photographs will be taken at the prize collection for marketing and media purposes and the Promoter has the right to use these images without seeking prior approval of the prize winner.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize or entering into this competition. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes.
- Employees of the City of Joondalup, its agencies and companies associated with the competition are ineligible to enter.
- The prize winner must provide suitable identification to the Promoter’s satisfaction to claim the prize.
- Competition results will be published in the Joondalup Voice printed in the Joondalup Weekender Community Newspaper.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or change these terms and conditions as their discretion.
- If for any reason the competition does not run for its entire duration due to a computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter then reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (a) disqualify any entrant or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or any other Social Media Network. You are providing your information to City of Joondalup and not to any other party.
- The winner must be a resident (includes renters) or ratepayer within the City of Joondalup and show photo identification and proof of address upon collection of prize.