Could your business benefit from an ECU Bachelor of Business/Commerce Graduate?
Edith Cowan University School of Business and Law is launching its one year industry placement program in the new year.
Graduates of the ECU Bachelor of Business/Commerce with demonstrated work ethic and strong academic skills will be available for a minimum of 44 weeks on a paid fixed-term, full-time basis (at industry award pay rates).
This will convert their degree to the unique Bachelor of Commerce Professional while employers get to access and trial quality graduate talent at minimum recruitment and selection costs. They will also receive a business consulting and stakeholder report on their organisation at the start of the industry placement.
Business benefits of taking on a student include:
- Gain fresh ideas from cutting edge graduates
- Get help completing projects you’ve been wanting to begin
- Get extra support for your busy staff members
- Trial and develop a pipeline of new talent to grow your business
- Have continuity and flow with a lengthy internship which spans a full year
- Develop your existing staff supervisory and mentoring capacity
- Contribute to local workforce development and become an employer of choice.
For more information, please download the PDF documents below and contact the Work Integrated Learning Team.