Duffy House Site Concept Plan
The City of Joondalup is seeking community feedback to determine the level of support for the key features of the Duffy House Site Concept Plan and the potential activity options that may be supported at the site located on Duffy Terrace in Woodvale.
The concept plan seeks to build on the distinctive identity and characteristics of Duffy House and the broader Yellagonga Regional Park area, incorporating a variety of uses and activities that respond to local community needs and acknowledge the rich cultural and heritage values of the site.
The concept plan is separated into various ‘zones’ to illustrate where concentrations of activities and uses are likely to occur. These include:
- Entry corridor, including feature tree planting
- Rehabilitation planting
- Noongar ‘six season’ garden
- Tree decking around existing feature tree
- Pedestrian/cycle paths
- ‘Old Dairy’ heritage interpretation
- Overflow parking
- ‘Pop up’ event space
- Play space and cultural activity, incorporating a cultural heritage theme
- Commercial activation, including further restoration of Duffy House and modest building development
- Edible garden linked to commercial activity
To provide feedback, please complete the Online Comment Form. For further information, please review the Frequently Asked Questions or contact the City’s Asset Management team.