Emerald Park, Edgewater – Proposed Clubroom Refurbishment
The City is seeking community feedback on a proposal to extend and refurbish the clubrooms facility at Emerald Park, Edgewater.
The proposal includes a minor extension and refurbishment of the facility to reconfigure the internal layout of the facility to make it more functional. This includes:
- Extension and refurbishment of the existing change rooms
- Construction of a new umpires’ change room
- Refurbishment and reconfiguration of the existing external toilets to be accessed internally
- Construction of a new kitchen
- Construction of additional storage
- Construction of a park universal access toilet (automatically open from 6.00 am to 8.00 pm daily)
Feedback on the proposed works can be made using the Online Comment Form. Alternatively, hard-copy comment forms are available on request via the contact details below.
For further information, please review the Frequently Asked Questions or contact the City’s Leisure Planning Team.