EOIs now open for businesses to host PhD researchers
The next round of iPREP is fast approaching and the iPREP WA team are are currently seeking businesses to host a team of experienced PhD researchers over a six week period.
- Do you have a business problem to solve or opportunity to address?
- Could your organisation benefit from university expertise?
- Do you want to expand R&D capacity on a tight budget?
Eligible PhD students from the five Western Australian universities, who have already submitted their thesis, will be selected, based on relevant skill sets, to work on your project.
Previous industry partners have seen huge benefits from participating in the program, such as:
- A strong return on investment by saving on consultancy fees and staff time
- Innovative and evidence-based solutions to business problems
- Recruitment opportunities from a pool of talented PhD students.
Expressions of Interest are due by 20th August. For more information and to apply visit the iPREP WA website.
If you would like to discuss a potential project prior to submitting an expression of interest, please contact Narelle Jones, iPREP WA Coordinator using the details below.