Published on 09/05/2019
The City would like to know how the Library has made a difference in your life, by collecting and sharing your stories. These are a sample of some of the stories already recorded in the visitors book of Inspiring stories.
- It’s a place I can chill out and forget about the outside world – Michelle.
- You have helped me to read amazingly. I have improved my reading so much! – Poppy (Age 9).
- It is 20 years since I have been a member of Joondalup Libraries and since then I have visited the library almost on a weekly basis. My two sons enjoyed the Story Time as pre-schoolers and school holiday activities as students. I love books, magazines and resources but above all I love its friendly atmosphere which helps me to unwind – Anon.
Do you have a story to tell?
Share your story:
- Write it in the Inspiring Stories book at the library
- Pick up a postcard and pop it in the Inspiring Stories letter box at the library
- Share via the link below