2021 Valentine’s Concert: Terms and Conditions of ticket purchase and entry to the venue
The City of Joondalup Valentine’s Concert (“Concert”) is presented by the City of Joondalup (ABN 64 245 472 416) of 90 Boas Avenue, Joondalup WA 6027 (“City”).
These Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase of all tickets whether purchased online from Ticketbooth or purchased from a City Customer Service Centre and cover both purchase and entry to the Venue.
Terms & Conditions of tickets purchased from Ticketbooth appear on their website.
By purchasing tickets, Patrons accept and agree to the following conditions:
- Pre-sale tickets to the Concert are only available to eligible City residents and ratepayers aged 18 and over. General public can only access tickets after the pre-sale period and must be aged 18 and over to access tickets.
- The City is made up of the following suburbs: Beldon, Burns Beach, Connolly, Craigie, Currambine, Duncraig, Edgewater, Greenwood, Heathridge, Hillarys, Iluka, Joondalup, Kallaroo, Kingsley, Kinross, Marmion, Mullaloo, Ocean Reef, Padbury, Sorrento, Warwickor Woodvale.
- Customers who require assistance can visit the City of Joondalup Customer Service Centre during business hours to purchase tickets. Please note payments are accepted until 30 minutes prior to close of business.
Joondalup Administration, 90 Boas Avenue, Joondalup – Opening hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- The pre-sale of tickets is restricted to residents/ratepayers of the City only and is available from 9.00 am Monday 16 November – 9.00 am Monday 30 November. After 9am Monday 30 November tickets will be available to the general public
- There is a limit of one transaction of 6 tickets per person per day.
- Lost tickets can be reissued by contacting Ticketbooth.
- No on-selling of tickets is permitted.
- Children aged six to 16 years require a ticket, which is to be purchased by an adult when purchasing their tickets. Patrons aged 17 and over require a general admission ticket.
- Only valid ticket-holders will be granted admission to the Venue. Patrons may present a Ticketbooth e-ticket in hardcopy or via an electronic device for scanning in order to gain entry to the Venue. (See FAQ’s for further information.)
- Residents/ratepayers and concession card holders must present valid identification if requested by a gate attendants to gain entry to the Venue, along with their tickets. (See FAQ’s for further information.)
- Onsite parking is limited and access to the car park is not available until 4.30pm.Accessible parking is available at the venue on a first come first served basis. A valid ACROD pass must be displayed to access this parking. Patrons without an ACROD pass but with difficulty walking please contact the City to discuss your needs on 9400 4921.
- Gates to the Venue open at 5.00pm; patrons are not permitted to enter the Venue prior to this time.
- Patrons enter the Venue at their own risk and neither the Joondalup Resort nor the City will be liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered or incurred.
- Patrons must remain inside the marked areas of the Venue at all times and follow instructions from event staff or security staff.
- Children must remain under close adult supervision at all times.
- The following items are not permitted into the Venue and will be confiscated:
- Wine spikes
- Banana lounges
- Sun shelters
- Animals (except for assistance animals)
- Dangerous items (e.g. weapons, fireworks, laser pointers)
- Professional audio and video recording devices
- The City reserves the right to check bags for prohibited items for safety and security purposes.
- Cabin-sized esky or cooler bags (up to 26L in size) are permitted. Any larger items will not be permitted into the Venue.
- High outdoor chairs are permitted across the entire venue and are recommended to ensure clear view of the concert. Picnic Blankets will not be permitted in the front half of the concert site to ensure physical distancing requirements can be met and a reasonable number of patrons can access areas closest to the stage.
- No unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings of the artists’ performance are permitted.
- Under extraordinary circumstances and due to no fault of the City, he City reserves the right to vary the roster of performing artists and the advertised program should circumstances require.
- Tickets are non-refundable (see point 23 for refund terms if the event is cancelled).
- The Concert shall proceed “rain or shine” unless conditions become dangerous. Should the concert be cancelled, rescheduling is not guaranteed. In the event of a rescheduled performance, tickets will remain valid. If the Concert is cancelled all Patrons are eligible for a refund and details of the refund process will be communicated via Ticketbooth and the City’s website and social media platforms.
- An accessible viewing area is provided at the Venue. The area is offered to Patrons with a valid ACROD permit and an accompanying guest, patrons must register for this service and will be contacted by the City to access a permit for the accessible viewing area. Please note this service is available in order of requests received (registering your interest when purchasing tickets does not guarantee access to this area), once all available seating has been allocated no additional permits can be provided to ensure that the area remains accessible for permit holders.
- The City cannot guarantee that all Patrons will have a full and unimpeded view of the performance.