City of Joondalup Age-Friendly Plan 2018/19 – 2022/23
The City of Joondalup’s Age-Friendly Plan has been developed in alignment with the eight domains of an Age-Friendly City, as developed by the World Health Organisation:
- Outdoor spaces and buildings
- Social participation
- Respect and social inclusion
- Civic participation and employment
- Communication and information
- Community support and health servicesAge-Friendly Communities Regional Partnership
To view the plan, please see Documents and Downloads below. For further information and enquiries email or call 9400 4315.
Age-Friendly Communities Regional Partnership
In 2016, the City received funding from the (then) Department of Local Government and Communities to develop an Age-Friendly Joondalup report and work collaboratively with the Cities of Stirling and Wanneroo to form an Age-Friendly regional partnership. A North Metropolitan Age-Friendly Partnership was established which works to identify shared priorities and explore collaboration and partnership opportunities.