Bin – replacement and repair of bins

If your general waste or recycling bin is damaged and needs to be repaired or is lost and needs to be replaced submit the online form below.

There is no charge for this service. This request can be made by the property owner, authorised agent or tenant.

When replacement is required due to damage, please ensure the bin is left empty and on your property verge on the day after collection day

This form is not for a new bin at a newly built house or additional bin service.

Request for repair or replacement of bin