Students of all ages and their families now have a safe, reliable and comprehensive source of information and media for learning, research and discovery.
This online encyclopaedia delivers instant results to all your questions in three levels of reading ability: kids, teens and adults. It also provides links to some of the world’s best websites to supplement encyclopaedia information.
- Available 24/7
- Accessible from PCs, tablets and smartphones
- Featuring 100,000+ articles and 60,000+ images and videos
- Providing access to full-text scholarly journal articles
- Contains an interactive world atlas, dictionary and much more
- Enables you to build a collection of resources on topics of interest to you – a great resource for teachers who wish to build a set of information for use in the classroom.
Britannica Library is available to library members. If you are not already a Joondalup Libraries member sign up here.