Club Recognition Program
The City’s Club Recognition Program acknowledges local sport and recreation groups in the City of Joondalup celebrating a 25th, 50th, 75th or 100th anniversary.
Sport and recreation groups who are deemed eligible for recognition will receive the following:
- A letter of acknowledgement from the City
- A civic reception
- Public acknowledgement in the City’s Joondalup Voice publication
- A financial donation
To be eligible for a recognition grant you must:
- Be not-for-profit
- Be incorporated
- Demonstrate equitable access to the public
- Have been operational within the current boundaries of the City of Joondalup for the period of time applied for
- Have provided a service to the residents of the City of Joondalup
Applications are accepted throughout the year. For further information on this program please contact the City’s Sport and Recreation team on 9400 4252 or via email.