Club Recognition Program
PLEASE NOTE: The Club Recognition Program is currently closed whilst the City undertakes a review of it’s grant programs.
The City’s Club Recognition Program acknowledges local sport and recreation groups in the City of Joondalup celebrating a 25th, 50th, 75th or 100th anniversary.
Sport and recreation groups who are deemed eligible for recognition will receive the following:
- A letter of acknowledgement from the City
- A civic reception
- Public acknowledgement in the City’s Joondalup Voice publication
- A financial donation.
To be eligible for a recognition grant you must:
- Be not-for-profit
- Be incorporated
- Demonstrate equitable access to the public
- Have been operational within the current boundaries of the City of Joondalup for the period of time applied for
- Have provided a service to the residents of the City of Joondalup.