Commercial premises and spaces
Commercial space to suit your business size
There are a range of premises options and support services to suit your business development pathway in the City of Joondalup. This accommodates home-based businesses, start-ups, SMEs, not-for profits, public sector organisations and larger corporate entities across a range of industry sectors.
The City has a variety of commercial land/development sites for business activities, as well as coworking facilities, serviced office space, commercial offices and retail, industrial and warehousing units at significantly lower costs than central Perth area options:
- Space to Grow Your Business – ECU Business and Innovation Centre
- Space to Expand Your Business – Commercial Premises
- Flexible Spaces – Casual Business and Events Spaces
- Land Development for Commercial Use
Research business locations
The City offers free resources to help you investigate potential business locations:
- Online maps
- Static maps including structure plans, locality maps and zoning maps
- Joondalup CBD 360 degree view
Obtaining required City of Joondalup approvals
For important information on land zoning, development and planning for your business activity please read:
Space to expand your business
For expanding City of Joondalup businesses, businesses relocating from other areas, or businesses looking to diversify their operations into a new location, consider searching for commercial property for sale or lease in the City of Joondalup:
For information on researching City of Joondalup business locations, leasing, land and zoning, development and planning for your business activity please read:
- Commercial premises and spaces to locate your business in the City of Joondalup
- Business approvals requirements.
If you need further assistance to help locate your business in the City of Joondalup, please contact the City’s Economic Development team.