Cultural Plan Consultation Draw – Terms and Conditions
Cultural Plan Consultation draw to win one of three $100.00 Coles Myer gift cards
- This competition is a promotion run by the City of Joondalup (“Promoter”).
- Entries and information on prizes and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions.
- Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The draw is open to all participants of the City of Joondalup, who participate prior to closing on 5.00pm Tuesday 18 February 2020 WST.
- Participation must occur before the closing date to go into the draw. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected survey submissions.
- The draw commences 9.00am Tuesday 19 November and closes 5.00pm Tuesday 18 February 2020 WST.
- The draw will take place at 3.00pm on Wednesday 20 February 2020, at the City of Joondalup Administration Building, 90 Boas Avenue, Joondalup, 6027.
- There will be three winners chosen at random from a database of all eligible participant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The information that entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Cultural Plan consultation.
- By entering this competition, entrants consent to the use of their contact details for the purposes described in these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the gift cards or entering into this draw. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability or any goods or services offered as prizes.
- City of Joondalup Elected Members, staff and family members registered to the same rate paying property are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, participants must provide their name and contact details to the City of Joondalup.