Customer Service Centre
The City’s Customer Service Centre located at Joondalup provides a number of great services to the community, including:
- A wide variety of information of all City services, events, community consultations and information regarding the City of Joondalup
- Justice of the Peace service available:
- Report issues
- Requests for service
- Rates payments
- Dog registrations
- Cat registrations
- Accept building applications and development applications
- Apply for copies of building plans
- Apply for parking permits
- Payments for infringement notices
- Payment for all City hired facilities including halls, beaches, parks etc
- Payments for Ocean Reef Marina boat ramp passes
- Accept applications for access to public open spaces and parks.
Customer self-service kiosks are also located at the Customer Service Centre, providing you more options for conducting your business with the City.
Customer service centre location
City of Joondalup Administration Building – Ground Floor, 90 Boas Avenue, Joondalup.
Standard opening hours:
Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm
Please note: payments accepted until 30 minutes prior to closing.
The City may adjust its opening hours in accordance with public holidays throughout the year. Any adjustment of opening hours will be displayed via the link below: