Customer Service Centre
The City’s Customer Service Centre located at Joondalup provides a number of great services to the community, including:
- A wide variety of information of all City services, events, community consultations and information regarding the City of Joondalup
- Justice of the Peace service available:
- Report issues
- Requests for service
- Rates payments
- Dog registrations
- Cat registrations
- Accept building applications and development applications
- Apply for copies of building plans
- Apply for parking permits
- Payments for infringement notices
- Payment for all City hired facilities including halls, beaches, parks etc
- Payments for Ocean Reef Marina boat ramp passes
- Accept applications for access to public open spaces and parks
NEW! Customer self-service kiosks are now located at both Customer Service Centre providing you more options to conducting your business with the City.
The City also offers residents a starter pack of rat bait (at the limit of one pack per household per year), which can be collected from the Customer Service Centre.
Customer service centre location
City of Joondalup Administration Building
Monday – Friday
8.30am – 5.00pm
Note: payments accepted until 30 minutes prior to closing.
The City may adjust its opening hours in accordance with public holidays throughout the year. Any adjustment of opening hours will be displayed below, please select the relevant link.