Cyber security resources for businesses
CERT Australia is the national computer emergency response team. Established in 2010, CERT is the primary government contact point for major Australian businesses to:
- Receive and respond to cyber security incident reports
- Receive support and advice in responding to and mitigating cyber incidents
- Monitor cyber security incidents or attacks to develop a threat picture
- Provide advice and alerts to its partners to enhance their cyber security resilience.
Visit the CERT Australia website for useful resources and advice relating to cyber security. This includes:
- The Stay Smart Online program – provides information on how small businesses can protect themselves from, and reduce the risk of, cyber security threats
- Stay Smart Online also has a Small Business Guide that outlines good online security practices and easy steps to protect customer and supplier information entrusted to your business
- To report a cyber crime incident go to the Australian Cybercrime Online Reporting Network (ACORN) – a national online system to help businesses and individuals securely report cyber crime
For more information on services please visit the CERT Australia website.