Dangerous dogs – commercial security dogs
An owner of a commercial security dog must ensure that:
- The dog wears the specified collar worn by commercial security dogs with information attached to or endorsed on the collar
- When a commercial security dog is working at any premises, every person responsible for the control of the dog must ensure that the dog is confined to the premises
- The person who arranges for the dog to guard or protect the premises must ensure the dog is confined to the premises
- The enclosure where the dog is confined will prevent escape, removal or release from that enclosure
- Children under seven years of age are prevented from entering or inserting any part of their body into an enclosure.