The City libraries offer all library members free access to download over 400 popular magazines and journals from Australian and international publishers. Choose from a range of topics, including:
- home and gardening
- computing and technology
- food and cooking
- business and finance – and many more.
What you get
- Full content.
- No reserving.
- No loan limits.
- No late returns.
- Back issues.
- 24/7 access.
- Go to the Library Catalogue and link to RBdigital magazines.
- Create a Zinio account using your library card for verification.
- Install the free RBdigital app on your smartphone or tablet device.
- Start browsing and downloading.
If you don’t have a library membership yet, you’ll need to join the library first. The library also has a range of popular hard copy magazines for all ages and interests.
Check out the other digital options available, free from your library.