ECU Business and Innovation Centre
Space to develop and grow your business
The Edith Cowan University Business and Innovation Centre (ECUBIC) is a purpose-built facility in the Joondalup City Centre which is managed by Business Station. A business incubator is a hybrid of economic development dedicated to supporting start-ups and small businesses by providing and facilitating various services to accelerate growth.
Subsidised office space rental starts at 15 sqm with 20/30 sqm offices also available. Features include:
- Fully air-conditioned
- Reception to greet guests
- Communal kitchens with refrigeration and tea and coffee-making facilities
- Courtyard space
- Secure car parking
- Cleaning, maintenance and utility costs included
- Meeting and training room access
- Printing, scanning and photocopying facilities
- Within walking distance of Lakeside Joondalup Shopping City and the train station.
If your business is not quite ready to commit to office space, you can take advantage of an ECUBIC working hub membership, which offers all the facilities of ECUBIC. Memberships start from $19 for up to four hours of use to $300 per month for unlimited use including use of address.
For a free tour of ECUBIC please contact the Business Station team.
Additional State and Federal Government funded services available through Business Station at ECUBIC include: