Financial issues

Financial counselling

For financial counselling assistance please contact the Financial Counselling Hotline on 1800 007 007 or find a local Financial Counsellor by visiting the Financial Counsellors’ Association of Western Australia.

Emergency relief

The City does not provide emergency relief payments. For assistance paying utility bills, customers should discuss their situation with the relevant utility provider. For eligible clients, utility providers will apply for a Hardship Utility Grant Scheme grant and may refer clients to a free financial counselling service for further support.

Food vouchers

The City does not provide food vouchers. To request food you can contact the following organisations:

Interest-free loan

The City does not assist with applications for interest-free loans for white goods or other items. Applications can be made online via the WA No Interest Loan Scheme website.