Food vendor expression of interest for events
The City of Joondalup delivers a diverse cultural program of annual events including festivals, concerts and children’s events. If you are a food/beverage vendor with quality food and/or beverage offerings and exceptional presentation the City of Joondalup welcome’s your expression of interest to participate in the 2021/22 events season.
2021 Little Feet Festival
- Sunday 24 October 2021: Edith Cowan University, Joondalup
2022 Music in the Park Concert Series
- Concert 1 – Saturday 15 January 2022: Santiago Park, Ocean Reef
- Concert 2 – Saturday 12 March 2022: Secreast Park, Sorrento
2022 Valentine’s Concert
- Thursday 10 February 2022: Joondalup Resort, Connolly
Joondalup Festival 2022
- March/April 2022: Dates and locations – To be advised
How to Apply
Vendors are required to thoroughly review the Food Vendor expression of Interest Information Pack and once satisfied that the selection criteria and terms and conditions have been met, complete the Expression of Interest Form below. Vendors are only required to submit one submission for the City’s 2021/22 events season. Please note submission of an expression of interest does not guarantee your business will be selected to trade. Vendors who have been shortlisted will be contacted a minimum of two months out from an event to confirm their interest and availability. Expectations of vendors:
- Preference will be given to vendors offering healthy food and drinks.
- City of Joondalup events require each vendor to offer healthy food and drink options.
- WASCA approved Healthier Vendor Guide vendors are encouraged to apply.