Gaming permit – Section 55 certificate
The Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries is responsible for issuing gaming permits. As part of this process you may be asked to provide a Section 55 certificate from the local government. This certificate will demonstrate compliance with:
- Health (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1911
- Town Planning Matters.
- A completed application form
- Application fee, in accordance with the Environmental Health Schedule of Fees and Charges.
Lodging an application
You can lodge an application online (preferred) by completing the form below:
Or by completing the application form and submitting it –
- In person – Visit the City of Joondalup Administration Centre, 90 Boas Avenue, Joondalup.
- By post – To the City at PO Box 21, Joondalup WA 6919
Gaming permit (s.55) application